JEAN PAUL GAULTIER BACKSTAGE RUNWAY HAIR FALL/WINTER 2012/2013
March 6, 2012
Paris - Fall 2012: inspired by graffiti the Jean Paul Gaultier Fall collection pays homage to the strong female. Creating hair for that look, Redken's Guido Paula continued with the graffiti theme and spray painted the hair. To add that edge to the hair, the spray paint mimicked the graffiti spray paint theme.
Create the Look:
1. Apply Extreme Anti-Snap to damp hair and blow-dry straight.
2. Create a clean center part.
3. Mist iron silk 07 onto hair and flat iron until stick straight.
4. Layer first fashion work 12 and then forceful 23 onto hair which gives the hair a more severe, straightened look.
5. Finish with a generous amount of shine flash 02 at the ends of the hair.
Extreme Anti-Snap leave-in treatment
Iron silk 07 ultra straightening spray
Fashion work 12 versatile working spray
Forceful 23 super strength finishing spray
Shine flash 02 glistening mist
Photo Credit: Redken