DOLCE GABBANA BACKSTAGE RUNWAY HAIR FALL/WINTER 2012/2013
February 28, 2012
“Romantic Baroque” by Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2012/2013. And to complement the look Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a very Italian, very romantic look.
“The whole look is really beautiful and exquisite: the clothes, the hair and the makeup - everything. The hair is very simple - center parted with a very loose knot. The inspiration for this look was based on Madonna and the idea of this religious icon. It’s very simple hair with very beautiful embellishments.” –Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Create the Look:
1. Create a clean center part in damp hair.
2. Using Body Full volume amplifier sprayed mostly at the roots, blow dry hair using fingers.
3. Gather hair over ears into a semi-tight ponytail.
4. Apply a small amount of All Soft Argan-6 oil for shine and smoothness before loosely twisting the pony and pinning it into a flat knot.
5. Add hair accessories (headband, barrettes, etc.).
Body Full Volume Amplifier
All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil
Photo Credit: Juan Arredondo